7 ways Facebook can increase business - Learn how to use Facebook for your business
1. Create a Facebook page for your business. A personal Facebook page limits the amount of friends you can add and the last thing you want is for people not to be able to follow you because you’ve surpassed the limit.
2. Share information with your followers that relate to your business or industry - people are more likely to follow you if you provide content they can use
3. Create paid ads to promote your business on Facebook - this is a great way to reach outside your followers. Or you can boost posts to expand past your followers and choose the distance, interests, and more about who will see your post on their feed.
4. Create a group to give free advice or content to followers - this can create a space for people to reach out to each other and help one another - people will trust your advice as you help others and will know where to turn when they need help
5. Facebook Live is a great way to reach out to your followers and give them tutorials or information that is relevant. Facebook promotes this more that other media since it is their new feature.
6. Free advertising of products if you link you Facebook to your Ecommerce store then your products will upload to their shop tab.
7. Promote events by creating an event and sending invites to your followers and friends on Facebook.
These are only a few things you can do with Facebook and there are many more where they came from. Are you overwhelmed with Facebook? If so feel free to DM me and I would be happy to answer any questions or help you with a Facebook Strategy.